Laser Card is a debit card scheme that is owned by an Irish-based company, Laser Card Services Limited. At present, there are over two million Laser cards in circulation and it is estimated that consumers spent 8.4-billion Euro in 2007 alone, spread out over 130 million Laser transactions. Laser Card aims to provide a safe, handy and fast way to pay for retail services.
Why Use Laser Card?
- Privacy: Laser Card is committed to their customer’s privacy and will not do anything to jeopardize this. Laser guarantees to protect the personal information of all those who use their site and the data is not given out to any third parties, unless they are authorized employees, agents or contractors with Laser.
- Convenience: Paying by Laser is one of the simplest payment methods around. For example, for purchases made in stores, the sale amount is entered into the terminal, the card is swiped, the card holder enters his or her PIN number and the transaction amount is debited from the buyer’s account within a couple of days. The card can be used for regular store purchases or can be used online to pay for internet goods or services, such as online entertainment.
- Fast Service: Instead of waiting in line to draw money from an ATM machine every time they wish to make a purchase, buyers can simply hand over their Laser Card.
- Smart Banking: Using Laser Card allows buyers to keep track of their purchases on a regular basis, as the money is not debited in one lump sum at the end of the month. In addition, consumers have access to whatever funds they have in their accounts, whenever they need them.
- Safe: By owning a Laser Card, consumers do away with the need to carry large sums of money with them, in order to make purchases. For added security, almost all Laser Cards are now Chip and PIN enabled.
- Reputation: Laser Card is nothing short of a success story. From 1996, the company has steadily expanded its client base, so that today over 2 million people own a Laser Car and more than 10 million transactions, on average, are recorded each month. Customers are reported to be extremely satisfied with the service of the product and this reputation is a huge draw card for those considering Laser Card as a method of payment.
The success of Laser Card lies in the simple, convenient method with which consumers can go about making their purchases. More people than ever are switching to Laser because of they are assured an easy to manage, safe form of payment. Click here to visit Laser Card official website.
Below are casinos, poker rooms and bingo sites that accept Laser Card payments.