Paysafe is a prepaid card which is used as a leading form of payment for internet purchases. Paysafe is a great, safe and convenient way to indulge in internet shopping without the need to share any personal and banking information with the sites on which the purchase is made. Paysafecard.com is a Vienna based company and has three offices in London, Vienna and Dusseldorf. Used around Europe, Paysafe cards can be purchased across the continent and it is a primary method of alternative payment for remote purchases.
- When using a Paysafe card, a customer can purchase from more than 2,000 online shops without having to share any personal or banking information with the website.
- Paysafe is easy to use: A customer simply has to purchase the card from the thousands of points of sale across Europe in the denomination that he requires. When purchasing an item online, the customer selects Paysafe as the payment option on a site that accepts this form of payment. All the customer then needs to do is enter their PIN number received with the card, and the balance will be removed from the card.
- Paysafe is welcomed in betting and lottery sites, as well as gaming and music download sites.
- Paysafe cards are available in denominations of £10, £25, £50, and £75, and up to ten cards can be combined in order to form a single transaction. In addition, if a purchase is worth less than the value of the Paysafe card, the extra amount will remain on the card for future purchases.
- Paysafe cards can be purchased from over 70,000 outlets across Europe and a comprehensive list of points of sale can be found on Paysafe’s website.
- Paysafe is an extremely secure method of payment and has been approved by several leading banking supervision authorities across Europe.
- Paysafe payments can be made in EUR, GBP, USD, SIT, and SKK.
- Customers can track their purchase list and check their card balance online at the Paysafe website.
- The user-friendly website and readily available customer support is contactable 24 hours by phone or by email.
Paysafe is a convenient and safe alternative for online purchases for people who do not wish to use credit cards and ewallets. Mainly used in Europe, Paysafe is one of the most popular alternative forms of payments for gaming sites today. Click here to visit Pay Safe Card official website.
Below are casinos, poker rooms, scratch card sites and bingo that accept Paysafe Card payments.