We are soon heading into April, and once again, online gambling software giant, Microgaming is allowing players to have a sneak peek of its upcoming new games. The group announced that a new cross-platform video slot game will go live in April, themed on the favorite childhood rhyme titled Bar Bar Black Sheep! This classic Microgaming game has been given a modern makeover with 5 reels full of fun, as well as 15 fixed pay lines for lots of great wins.
The new Bar Bar Black Sheep slot will be released to desktop, mobile and table platforms where Microgaming and Quickfire games are offered. Click for Microgaming casino.
The head of product channels at Microgaming, Neill Whyte said that the new video slot game was a fun addition to the Isle of Man group’s ever expanding games portfolio. “Available on desktop and mobile, we are upholding our commitment to supply our operators with cross-platform content, to ensure players can experience the same game no matter what device they play on,” he added.
Bar Bar Black Sheep Slot Features
What can players expect in the new Bar Bar Black Sheep video slot game?
- Wild symbols
- Scatter symbols
- Retriggerable free spins feature with the chance to win up to 20 free spins.
- 3 x multiplier triples all wins during the free spins round.
- Unique on-screen bonus when two Bar symbols and a Black Sheep symbol land together anywhere on the reels.
- During the Bar Bar Black Sheep bonus, players stand in line to win a whopping 999 times their line bet.
- Jackpot potential of up to 95,000 coins.
The major advantage of this new slot rollout by Microgaming is, of course, the fact that the game can be played off any platform. Players are thus able to access it from their desktops or mobile devices, 24/7.