Untamed Crown Eagle Slot

Progressive: No Jackpot: 450,000 Coins
Reels: 5 Paylines: 243 Ways
Coin Values: 0.01 up to 0.05 Bonus Game: Yes
Wild Symbol: Yes Multiplier: Yes
Scatter Symbol: Yes Free Spins: Yes
Released: 2014 Software: Microgaming

Untamed Crown Eagle Slot

Untamed Crown Eagle Slot

Untamed Crown Eagle Slot

General Overview

Crowned Eagle is the fourth release in the very popular Untamed series portfolio, which is powered by Microgaming. Just like the other three, this slot also comes with 243 ways-to-win and 3 by 5 reel lay-out. This game is not only recommended to nature lovers or the series fans, but regular players looking to add some thrill into their daily lives with a chance to earn some extra cash. Even though it has all of the same features as its sister games there are plenty of updates to look forward to, including the 450,000 coin jackpot.

Features and Bets

Because the Crowned Eagle lives in sub-Saharan and Southern Africa you’ll see beautiful and artistic background that gives life to the entire game, just like the calming music playing in the background.

Your Gamble is not a new feature and has been on every previous series release, but this is still one of the most innovative of them all and you’ll surely like it. It’s very simple to use and what’s great is the fact that you can pick the levels of risk yourself. If you’re extremely risk averse then you can choose to gamble your win further with just a 5% chance of losing. Alternatively, you can do it with 95% and get that much higher reward too.  

Crowned Eagle offers coin sizes from 0.01 up to 0.25 and coin numbers from 1 up to 15. Depending on the value and the amount of coins you place on each pay-line you’ll notice that the nature of its Collect a Wild feature, which is applicable to each reel, changes. Collect 4 of them beneath any reel to trigger 4 free games with the entire reel turned wild.

Features and Symbols

The main, superstar symbol of the game is no doubt the Crowned Eagle itself in the form of the eye – it’s also pays scattered. Get at least three of them to trigger 10 Free Spins. Sometimes even two are enough as the third one may be nudged from above or below thanks to the Lucky Nudge feature.

In contrast to Trailing Wilds, Running Wilds and Brilliant Wilds it’s the Soaring Wilds that players get to meet this time. It works in the same way as in the other series, but in case you’re new to this it’s all fairly simple and straight-forward. During the free spins bonus there is this wild symbol that can land anywhere and substitute the symbol which it lands on. Not only will it turn it into wild but give a multiplier of 2, 3, 4, 5 or the maximum 10.

Summary

The fourth sequel to the massively popular Untamed series is now live. Enjoy the Free Spins Bonus with Soaring Wilds that give you up to 10 times the wins and loads of other familiar and innovative features, such as Collect a Wild and Lucky Nudge.

Click here for a list of all Microgaming Slots

Posted by CCJ Team

Play Untamed Crown Eagle Slot at :

Play Now Casino   Software FREE Bonus Review
Play Now 7 Sultans Casino

No Deposit
Top 10

Microgaming 10 slot spins free no deposit Review
Play Now Luxury Casino

No Deposit
Top 10

Microgaming 20 slot spins free no deposit Review
Play Now Quatro Casino   Microgaming up to €100 & up to 700 free spins with deposit Review
Click for a list of all Microgaming Casinos