Everybody's Jackpot Slot

Progressive: Yes Jackpot: Progressive
Reels: 3 Paylines: 8
Coin Values: 0.05 up to 1 Bonus Game: No
Wild Symbol: Yes Multiplier: Yes
Scatter Symbol: Yes Free Spins: Yes
Released: 2012 Software: Playtech

Everybody's Jackpot Slot

Everybody's Jackpot Slot

Everybody's Jackpot Slot

General Overview

If you have ever wanted to be on a game show, then here is your chance with Playtech’s video slot Everybody’s Jackpot. The overall theme of this slot is a game show, and the game is a 3x3 reel grid with 8 bet-lines. Released in 2012, this is no ordinary Progressive Jackpot slot, as it is very unique in that the Jackpot is literally (almost) everyone’s. The winner of the jackpot gets most of the winnings, but a few select other players will receive the rest of it. More on this in the full review next.

Features and Bets

Unlike most other online slots, you don’t get to pick and choose the number of pay-lines that you play. Instead, all 8 of them are activated from the get-go and you don’t get to deselect any of them. With that being said, the minimum line wager is .05 and the maximum line bet is 1. Therefore, the minimum and maximum total bet is .40 and 8 credits, respectively.

Symbols and Bonuses

Some of the symbols that you will see across the reels of Everybody’s Jackpot include jewelry, gold bars, stacks of cash, gold watches and Q-A face card values. There is also a male game host and a female assistant. Lines 1 to 5 will pay left to right, while lines 6 to 8 will pay from top to bottom. If you get a winning combination on the 4th or 5th line, your winnings will be tripled.

In addition, you have the Wild symbol, which is only available during free gameplay and will only appear in the very middle position on the reels. It can substitute for any symbol besides the Everybody’s Jackpot logo symbol, which is the Scatter symbol.

When at least 3 Scatters appear anywhere on the reels, you will receive 12 Free Spins at which time your Wild symbol comes into play. Free Spins can be re-triggered during the free gameplay for an indefinite amount of times.

The Progressive Jackpot with this slot is different too. With this one, when you trigger the Progressive Jackpot, you will receive 70 percent of the total prize. The other 30 percent will be distributed evenly to all players who qualify under certain rules, such as wagering requirements for the previous 24 hours, which is shown to the right of the slot reels. So, even if you aren’t the luckiest person in the world, you are still rewarded as a loyal player by Playtech.

Summary

Everybody’s Jackpot is a Playtech powered online slot that comes with 8 pay-lines that pay vertically and horizontally. Its 3x3 grid is also special for the Free Spins bonus and the progressive jackpot, part of which is awarded to the winner and part to a group of other qualified players who played in the last 24h.

Click here for a list of all Playtech Slots

Posted by CCJ Team

Play Everybody's Jackpot Slot at:

Play Now Casino   Software FREE Bonus Review
Play Now Bet365 Casino   Playtech 100% up to $200 Review
Play Now Genting Casino   Playtech 100% up to £1000 Review
Play Now Ladbrokes Casino   Playtech 100% up to £500 Review
Play Now Omni Casino   Playtech 180% up to €360 Review
Click for a list of all Playtech Casinos